Saturday, October 18, 2008

Buckelew Farms Pumpkin Patch





We went with some friends to the Buckelew Farms Pumpkin Patch this afternoon. We had a great time, even if it wasn't the east coast style trip to the pumpkin patch that I was expecting. I wanted us all to dress cute to take a family picture, but it was so hot that I ended up having to take Jennifer's overalls off and just let her wear a onesie... I can't wait to be back on the east coast where the weather gets cool and the leaves change color! This pumpkin patch was in the middle of the desert! (Yes, Nana and Gramma, she's wearing SPF 50!)

4 comments:

Dana said...

The family picture is so cute! I'm glad you put Jennifer in overalls!!!

Dana said...

The family picture is so cute! I'm glad you put Jennifer in overalls!!!

KAS said...

I love your family pic :)

Nana and Papa said...

Looks like a fun day at the pumpkin patch. Great family picture.