Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A couple cute pictures and videos....

She loves going in the backyard first thing in the morning ... we'll be looking forward to North Carolina weather, where it's not 90 degrees at 7:30am!


She loves going for a ride in the stroller that Gramma and Grampa got her for her birthday!


She carries this purse of mine everywhere and even keeps her cell phone and sunglasses inside!


Giving Amae kisses!!


Dancing ... her favorite thing!


I had my back turned to Jennifer while I was making dinner and I happened to look over my shoulder to check on her and this is what I found ...



She loves making a mess, but is getting better and better with her spoon ...



Jennifer, Brianna, Abbie, and a glimpse of Trey ... she's really gonna miss her little friends when we move!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love these pics and videos! She is the most adorable thing to us!! We can't wait to see you two!!!!!!