Saturday, February 6, 2010

the sweetest thing*


She adores these boots! And, as you can see, blueberries are still her favorite food! She's saying "cheese" for the picture!


Using Amae as a seat!


She likes walking around in my shoes! And, yes, painters tape is still haunting my world ...


So darling!!


Tonight Jennifer gave Phil a kiss and said "goodnight" ... she's really started using a lot of words and always surprises us with things that she says! We love it, too, that when she gives kisses she actually says "mmmwahh!" She really is the sweetest little thing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

the pictures are precious.. I'm glad she likes the boots!!

Dana Corey said...

She is so sassy! The blueberry picture is my favorite! We have 3 blueberry bushes in our yard. This summer yall will have to come pick some!

Seth said...

We miss her sweet little face! We look forward to a video of her talking-I bet it is super sweet as well :)!