Saturday, March 29, 2014

February & March re-cap

I've gotten way behind on updating the blog so I put together a re-cap of February and March ....

Snow!  And cold!  And the longest winter ever!

All the stuffed animals that this kid needs to fall asleep reminds me of my little (not so little anymore) brother

Pretending to take a nap together*

Zach taking his turn on the obstacle course during his soccer lessons

They've decided that the prefer pushing their own carts rather than riding in the race car carts ... the verdict is still out on which is worse for me.

Celebrating Angela's birthday with Uncle Jeffrey at Texas Roadhouse

Cupcake hair for Wacky Wednesday at school

He loves riding his bike and likes to wear a helmet like the big kids!

Hair cut and clip-on earrings ... this girl is 5 going on 14










No comments: