Thursday, January 29, 2009

Busy, busy, busy


Future Winter X Games snowboarding champ!!




We have had quite a hectic week- Phil had to go into work on Sunday and has been working 12 hour shifts since then and going to class from 7-10 every night! Jennifer and I can't wait for the weekend so that we can have him all to ourselves : )
But he's not the only one who's been busy this week ... Jennifer is talking more and more, she is saying "mama" and "dada," and even "mommy" and "daddy" (although I think she says the last two on accident mixed in with gibberish!), she picked up her passie and put it in her mouth all on her own for the first time, and she can *almost* sit up by herself! And, she is loving her new bunny, "Jammie" from Uncle Jeffrey!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So Jeffrey thinks he can outdo me, eh?

kimsiason said...

I so love her in her little beanie! She's too cute! You need to get her a bumbo to help her sit, I'm telling you, those things are genius! We used to take ours to restaurants for Bear to sit in because you know her, she hated her car seat!

kimsiason said...

Ooh, just noticed...I'm diggin the Pumas!

Unknown said...

OMG! SHE IS PRECIOUS!!!!

Love,
Gramma :D

Dana said...

Her shoes are GREAT! Still cute as ever. She is the happiest baby! I want to eat her up!